Sunday, June 19, 2011

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/victorperez1

     We have been sojourning since birth; many chronicling our trails through letters, journals, poems, memoirs, autobiographies and more recently, emails, websites, Facebook and blogs.  If you'd like to catch up on the beginning of my newfound relationship with blogging, go to the above site. This is what started me on this Blogging Sojourn...a journey into the wild world of hospital care for my husband after he fell 18+ feet while trimming the tree in front of our home. I will be making several referrals to those posts and even probably repost much of it here.  But before I continue, I need to lay a quote down:

   Here I pause in my sojourning, giving thanks for having come,
   Come to trust, at every turning, God will guide me safely home.
   Jesus sought me when a stranger, wandering from the fold of God,
   Came to rescue me from danger, Precious Presence, precious blood.

   Robert Robinson (1735-1790),
   Calvinist Methodist preacher and hymn-writer.
   New Century Hymnal (1995).
   "Come, O Fount of Every Blessing," l. 5-8 (1758).

No comments:

Post a Comment